BABY CORN FRITTERS / BABY CORN 65 / CRISPY BABY CORN FRY
Our family is a big fan of baby corn .Today i have for you all one addictive snack from baby corn.. an easy starter, that'l vanish with in seconds. I call it as " Crispy Baby corn fry / Babycorn 65 / Baby corn fritters / Baby corn fingers ". They are crispy ,crunchy and kids will love it as their finger food .
Do try them .. i 'm sure you will enjoy these crispy fritters with your cup of tea...
- Peel the baby corn and cut them into 2-3 pieces if the length is big.
- In a bowl take all the powders and ginger garlic paste.
- Add curd and little water to make the batter like bajji batter or thick milkshake consistency. It should be neither too thin nor thick. Drop all the babycorn pieces into the batter,mix
- let it marinate for 30 mins. Babycorn pieces will absorb the spices.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or kadai.
- When oil is hot , add a pinch of cooking soda to the batter and mix well.Drop the baby corn pieces into the oil.Make sure that each part is quoted well with the batter.Deep fry on medium flame till they are golden brown and crisp.Take them out from frying pan and remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup. Enjoy them hot....
If you want you can pre cook baby corn little.
You can use lemon juice or aamchoor powder instead of curd.
Don't make the batter too thin else they will drink more oil.
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop ur valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you share it in Facebook or Twitter or Google+ circles. All it takes is a simple click on the “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post.Thank you!