CHOCOLATE PEDAS / MARIE BISCUIT CHOCOLATE BALLS - NO COOK RECIPE FOR KIDS
"Chocolate pedas / Chocolate balls / chocolate laddus / ...." call them whatever you want. Trust me when i say, it takes just 15 mins to make these spectacular beauties !! Its so simple and no doubt yummy. An absolute kids friendly dish, perfect for parties and get together too.No baking.. no cooking..
Marie biscuits are favorite tea time biscuits for many of us. But there are numerous simple n yummy desserts one can make using them. Todays chocolate peda is also one such one of the must try recipes.The best thing about these dishes are that you can involve the kids too in the kitchen to help you and trust me they 'l love being you assistant.Yes i'm telling this ,after experimenting with my 6 yr old daughter.She was so proud of herself by the end result that she packed a few to her grandparents too and was all ears to hear the praises.Below is the proof.
Do try out and you will be surprised as how simple yet tasty few dishes could be ...Here goes the recipe..
- Powder each separately - Marie biscuits , almonds and sugar .
- To a wide bowl ,transfer all the ingredients mentioned above except milk.Mix well .
- Add milk or milkmaid to the dry mixture and make a soft dough.
- Grease your hands and roll the mixture into desired shapes.
- Roll them in almond powder .Refrigerate for about 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with gems or chopped walnuts .Stays fresh in fridge for 2-4 days.Enjoyy ....
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop your valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !!