Since i started blogging in Aug 2013, Cook With Smile is growing slowly and steadily . Its always encouraging and motivating to read the mentions of my work in media . They cheer me up , gives me confidence and motivate me to give my best with each post . In this space you can see some of my noteworthy accolades which i would like to cherish forever…..
It is always a pleasure to see your work get a mention in a news paper .. that too in a leading media like The Hindu . Few days back Horlicks had collabrated with me to share my thoughts on bioavalability of nutrients and how it is related to optimal growth and well being of kids . Super excited to see the article published in THE HINDU … Here it is :https://www.thehindu.com/brandhub/nutrition/is-your-kid-getting-the-right-bio-available-nutrients-for-optimal-growth/article24627177.ece
Super happy to get featured as Top 30 Indian Food Photographers 2018 by Bonus app along with few friends whose work I have always adorned.. These small small achievements gives me an assurance.. I am on the right track… ???????? https://www.bonusapp.com/blog/2018/07/top-30-indian-food-photographers-2018/?#smitha
- Featured in Deccan Herald Metro life page 3 on 1st Nov 2017
- Featured in Deccan Herald Ganesh Chathurthi special story on 24th August 2017
- Was one of the speakers in Bangalore Food Club Meetup and did a workshop on Food photography and styling .
- Better Butter is India’s biggest food and recipe app for Android users. Being a contributor of the app , i do participate in the various contests conducted by them.Recently i won 1st prize in their eggless baking contest and won a Philips Airfryer.
- 2 of my recipes got featured in The Hindu – Young World on May 15, 2015 edition
- I had been to an event at BOSCH DIY store and my photo got published in New Indian Express (21st April 2014 edition) as part of Bosch DIY event article…
- My first ever appearance in TV ..me and daughter came in kasturi news channel on Oct 15 2014 as part of BOSCH event.. here is the link of the video :
- My recipe of Akki Rotti got published in ” Indus ladies Kids Lunch Box Ideas E-book ” . here is the link…http://www.indusladies.com/food/kids-lunch-box-recipes
Yipee…My First ever interview got published in Smart indian women…here is the link :http://www.smartindianwomen.com/blog/an-interview-with-blogger-smitha-of-cook-with-smile