PANEER LADDU RECIPE / MALAI LADDU - PANEER RECIPES
Many people love laddu but don't make it at home as they feel its very difficult, time consuming and are doubtful about the end result. I too was sailing in the boat in the initial years of marriage and still find it tough making few laddys. Today i have for you all one great easy peasy laddu that so delicious,easy n quickie to make,beginner's delight and the end result is just awesome. I'm speaking of " Paneer Laddu / Malai Laddu " , one of the common sweet in North India during diwali . The best part of this laddu is ..it calls for less than a tsp of ghee and making it takes 15 mins max... Don't you agree with me ??? ...I know you will once you try....Here goes the recipe...
Paneer Laddu / Malai Laddu
For decoration :
- Place paneer cubes in hot water.Let it remain in it for 10-15 mins. This gives the paneer a soft melt-in-mouth texture. If using home made paneer you can omit it .
- Crumble paneer using your finger .
- Transfer the crumbled paneer to a mixer jar along with milk , condensed milk, kesar , elaichi and essence . Grind to a very very smooth paste . If required add some more milk or condensed milk . Taste test . If required add sugar .
- To a wide kadai,transfer the ground paste .
- Switch on the flame.Keep the flame on medium and stir in regular intervals.
- After sometime you will observe that the mixure will start thickening .Keep stirring .
- Once the mixture starts leaving the surface and becomes a single lump , its done.
- Transfer the laddu mixture to a ghee greased plate and allow it to cool a bit . Once warm , knead it well . Make small balls and arrange on butterpaper.
- Dissolve a pinch of orange food color in few drops of water .
- Decorate the paneer laddu by keeping a colored dot and sliced pistachios.
- That's it paneer laddu is ready to relish . Stays fresh for 5-6 days when refrigerated .
- If using homemade paneer needn't keep in hot water else you must . That will make paneer soft.
- Do grind paneer , milk mixture to very smooth paste . Else the laddu will become crumbly and you wouldn't be able to make balls .
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop ur valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !!