PANEER SANDWICH / VEG COTTAGE CHEESE SANDWICH
Are you looking for a quick and delicious sandwich recipe ? I am sure most of us love sandwiches . So today i have for you all a simple,easy ,quick n healthy " Paneer Sandwich / Paneer Bhurji Sandwich".. translated in English as " Cottage Cheese Sandwich ".If you are a paneer lover, you will surely love this cheesy grilled sandwich anytime of the day.It is a kid friendly dish too.I often make them for my kids lunch box or for evening snacks.N they just love it...
The simplest paneer dish one can think of could be paneer bhurji .Use that filling as to stuff in the bread. And the paneer bhurji sandwich is ready. You can use the same stuffing and make kathi roll, frankie or just roll it into a paratha, wrap it and serve it to your kids .. And be prepared to hear " Mamma ... I love you !!!" .... Here we go...
- Take the paneer and crumble it well,Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan .Add jeera.Once it splutters ,add onions and green chilli and saute till golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes.Saute until mushy .Add capsicum and fry for a minute,
- Later add turmeric,chilli powder,garam masala powder,salt and tomato sauce. Give a quick stir, it should not be dry but little saucy .If its dry add few tsp of water.
- Finally add crumble paneer.Mix well, cook for a minute.Garnish with coriander leaves and switch off.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Take 2 slices of bread.Spread a layer of paneer stuffing on 1 side and close it with another slice of bread, press well so that it gets sealed.
- Heat a tawa with ghee/oil and toast the bread until it turns golden brown on both sides.You can grill them too.Cut diagonally and serve hot / warm..
- Instead of white bread you can use brown bread.
- You can use few more veggies too like beans/ carrot / peas etc
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop your valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !!