PIZZA ROLLS RECIPE / PIZZA PINWHEELS / PIZZA POPS WITH #MyAsusZenFone
Every now and then kids deserve a treat !! And birthday is surely one such day . Few days before was my daughters birthday and i wanted to make something special for her. My head started thinking about various options, finally i decided to make "Pizza Rolls / Pizza Pinwheels " . I was damn sure that this gift would get me loads n loads of hugs n kisses from my little one. And yes i wasn't wrong. These pizza pinwheels were pretty to look at ,easy to eat and yummy to taste.To make it more attractive and kid friendly you can make few pizza pops too out of them and i assure It would be a sure shot hit in any kids parties and a unique center piece. I guess my daughter's birthday treat couldn't have got better than this...!
Pizza rolls was actually new to me. All thx to Google.After googling many a sites ,i finally zeroed on this recipe of pizza pinwheel from here. As i was doing it for a special occasion i didn't want to miss even a single simple step . It was here that #MyAsusZenfone helped me a lot. It actually became my e- cookbook from start to end of the recipe.
Me being an internet savy , do lot of browsing and reading using my mobile. A fast browser and a large screen is very important for this. ZenFone5 has combined the best of the smartphone experience with powerful performance that will improve every aspect of your life.Asus Zenfone 5 has a large screen of 5 inches . ZenFone 5’s Intel® processor can easily handle multiple tasks , one could just navigate and switch from one page to other smoothly and quickly without phone getting hanged . Using this smart phone for my recipe search, i discovered that the loading time, image resolution and screen clarity of Asus is pretty good . The phone is also well designed with a light weight and sleek body . That helped me to easily hold it in 1 hand to read recipe and manage cooking in other hand. Above all , i liked that Asuszenfone 5 comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass for the screen which means it has scratch free and damage resistance properties .So i need not worry much that phone will get spoiled.Simple, Peaceful , Beautiful, this is what ZenFone 5 designed to be. Exploring various aspects of Asus Zenfone is just making me love this smartphone more and more day by day . The ZenFone 5 is the perfect mobile companion for everyday use.That's the reason why Asus Zenfone5 has been awarded the “Budget Smart Phone of The Year – 2014” .
Coming back to today' recipe..... do try it friends..i am sure you would love it .Crunchy from outside and cheesy gooey inside they taste awesome !! Here it goes...
PIZZA ROLLS RECIPE
For the stuffing:
- Take warm water, oil, sugar and salt.Add yeast to it and whisk it well.Set aside.
- Sieve wheat flour and maida in a mixing bowl.Now add the flour mixture to the yeast solution.
- Mix well and knead it to a soft pliable dough.Set aside to rest in a warm place for atleast an hour.I kept for 2.5 hours . Later you will observe that the dough would have risen .
- Dust your kitchen surface and roll it to slightly thick long rectangle shape.Add pizza sauce, sprinkle oregano.
- Then sprinkle onion,tomato,olive and capsicum.
- Sprinkle grated cheese.
- Roll it tightly to a log.Cling wrap it and refrigerate it for 10mins so that the dough becomes stiff and you can cut them easily .
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.
- Brush the pizza roll with little oil Then brush it with oil and cut into slightly thick slices.
- Line the baking tray with silver foil //butter paper .Arrange the pizza slices
- Sprinkle cheese, oregano and chilli flakes.Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 12-15 mins or until the edges start to brown.
- Serve Pizza pinwheel hot / warm . Prick a lollipop stick to the pizza pinwheels when it is hot , you pizza pops are ready
- For stuffing you can add veggies of your choice.
- I have used pizza sauce . You can use choice of your sauce.
- If you want you can use full maida for making dough.
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop your valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !!