RAVA TOAST RECIPE / EGGLESS SAVORY FRENCH TOAST
I have for you all today " Rava Toast / Sooji Toast / Eggless Savory French Toast " - one easy to make dish which can be savored as breakfast / in lunch box / as snacks . A simple recipe which is a hit with kids and adults alike .
I had seen this recipe on one of the tv shows and found it really interesting and thought to give a try.We all liked it and since then i don't even have the counts for number of times i've made them. My kiddos love it as their after school snacks . It’s simple ,quick to prepare and tastes really yum. Made from handy ingredients its a perfect healthy dish . Here goes the recipe...
- Take all the chopped veggies into a wide mixing bowl.
- To that add rava, curd and salt.
- Mix everything nicely to make a semi thick batter of spreadable consistency.Rest it for 5- 10 mins if you want. Our topping is ready.
- Heat a tawa and grease it with oil /butter/ ghee .
- Take a spoonful of the topping and spread it evenly on one side of the bread slice with a spoon.
- Place each toast on the tawa such that the topping side faces downwards. Drizzle some oil and roast on medium low flame till topping turns golden brown in color.
- Flip over and roast the other side too.
- A Healthy and tasty toast is ready to eat.Serve it hot with Tomato ketchup .
- You can add choice of veggies.
- Instead of curd if you want you can use cream.
- Incase if the rava batter became excess and you have left over, add some more water and do like dosa.
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop your valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !!