RAW MANGO CHUTNEY RECIPE / MAVINAKAYI CHUTNEY - TYPE 1
Today's post is actually a no recipe . The recipe is so simple that i was hesitant to post it . But then finally i made up my mind.. few dishes if its your family favorite ought to showcase here .. I am sure you guys don't mind me posting these kind of no recipe once in a while. Now that market has started flooding with mangoes, going forward i assure you, i will post more yummy recipes using it .But for today please bear with me for this simplest south Indian style " Raw Mango Coconut Chutney " There are so many ways i make raw mango chutney among them this is the easiest ,simplest and quickest . Goes very well with idli , dosa , plain rice etc . Its spicy and tangy with a tempting mango flavor .. In short its lipsmacking..Yum !!!
RAW MANGO CHUTNEY
- Take sour raw mango . Deskin and dice it .
- In a mixer blender take raw mango dices , coconut , chilly and salt . Grind to a smooth paste adding required amount water .Transfer to a bowl .
- In a small kadai prepare a tempering . Add oil . When its hot , add mustard seeds and split black gram . When it splutters add curry leaves ,hing and switch. pour the tempering on chutney .
- Tangy spicy simple raw mango chutney is ready to serve. Relish it with dosa / idli / mix it with plain rice etc .. whichever way .. i am sure you will say " Yummy Says my Tummy "
- If you want you can add some coriander leaves to this chutney while grinding . But i won't as i feel it will take over mango flavor .
- Few raw mangoes will be too tangy . So taste test before you add .
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop ur valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !!