SPROUTED GREEN GRAM SALAD / MOONG SPROUTS SALAD /HESARUKALU KOSAMBARI
I never buy sprouts from store but always prefer making them at home. This ensures quality and freshness of my sprouts are great be it moong , channa , horsegram etc . Making sprouts at home is very easy ...i will share in my next post how to make sprouts at home.I am sure it will help beginners . As we all know how healthy sprouts is.. we must include limited quantity of sprouts everyday in our diet in some form or the other . Though you can make many dishes from sprouts ... salad tastes best only when made from fresh ingredients. Even in sprouts salad we can make different types.. but for today its sprouts salad in Kosamabri style .. so are you ready to make a note of it ... Here you go....
SPROUTED MOONG SALAD / MOONG KOSAMBRI
- In a big bowl mix sprouted moong , grated carrot , pomegranate , green chillies , grated coconut , coriander leaves , salt ad lime .
- In a small pan / kadai prepare a tempering . Keep oil . When hot add mustard seeds . When they splutter .. pour the tempering on the sprouts kosambari / salad .
- Healthy, nutritious and delicious Sprouted moong salad is ready to Enjoy !!! Serve immediately .
- If you are serving sprouts kosambari after a while , then don't add salt before . Add salt only while serving and mix. Else the salad will become watery .
- Simlarly you can use any other sprouts too or add mixed sprouts too.
- You can plus or minus any quantities or get creative and add your own ingredient .No such rules or specific ingredients, No such rules or specific ingredients, No such rules or specific ingredients .
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop your valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it ...Thank you !! Love ~Smitha