WATERMELON REFRESHER / WATERMELON AND ORANGE JUICE - SUMMER COOLER !!!
Scorching summer is just round the corner ...What is better than a slice of watermelon on a boiling hot summer day ? So here i am with a nice ,quick and refreshing drink to relish on a hot summer day..."Watermelon Refresher" - the perfect thirst quenching solution !! I'm sure sipping this watermelon and orange juice will make you feel rejuvenated..
More than just a summer treat, watermelon is full of vitamins A,C and B6 pottasium and amino acids .And it is approximately 92 % water ,so very hydrating and low cal.You can make the plain watermelon juice too but addition of lime / orange gives extra zing and a pinch of Indian spices adds an extra dash..Here goes the recipe for Watermelon refresher , which is actually a no recipe..
- Cut the watermelon into chunks, Deseed them and place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.Let them get cool.
- Peel ,deskin and deseed orange fragments.Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.Let them get cool.
- To a blender transfer water melon and orange fragments .Add salt,sugar.
- Blend well. No need to add water.Lastly add chat masala powder and pepper powder.Mix well .
- Pour the juice into serving glass.Add ice cubes if required .Garnish with mint leaves
- Plain water melon juice with just sugar or plain water melon juice with sugar ,pepper and chat masala.
- Instead of orange you can add lemon or pineapple cubes or some berrys or anything that gives a tangy taste to the watermelon.
- For additional flavour you can add while blending mint leaves / ginger / basil leaves
- Pour these juice into ice tray or candy molds to get Popsicle.. kids will love it..
Thanks for reading the post....plz drop ur valuable comments.. it really motivates me...Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you share it in Facebook or Twitter or Google+ circles. All it takes is a simple click on the “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post.Thank you!