Who doesn’t like to do online shopping ? In this busy world, online shopping is such a boon. It provides a number of benefits like comfort,convenience and variety.You can also actually save your money and time.We now no longer have to stroll around in those crowded markets.Instead just browse ,click the mouse and thats it the goodies would be delivered at your doorstep.Its not just that. Now you have more reasons to celebrate while online shopping. There are few coupons site which gives you good discounts shopping your favorite brands at your favorite sites.But not all these sites have genuine coupons.I just came across one excellent coupons site … Zoutons.com , last week and thought of sharing about it with all of you…
What is Zoutons.com ?
Zoutons.com is a coupons and deal aggregation website with the tagline “The Loot is on”, helping online shoppers and deal hunters to locate latest coupons and offers from a vast pool of online retailers, brands &banks. Zoutons is the online player in the deal aggregation space to offer coupons and deals of top 50 Banks in Indian and more than 500 pan-India brands.
How to use Zoutons.com
Go to Zoutons.com. As soon as you open the website, you will see a search bar where you can search for savings from your favorite stores. EG. Myntra, Fashionara, Homeshop18, Snapdeal ,Flipkart etc.
The home page displays the latest and popular Coupons and deals going on.
You can Signup or Subscribe to the site and get latest Coupon code/deals information.Creating a account/ registering in zouton.com is sure optional . Whenever you need you can just visit the website and claim a coupon. But if you want to keep them updated about the Hot deals and discounts you can sure log on and subscribe them.
There are 4 main Sections
1 ) Categories : You can get Coupons based on Category of products as listed below. All important categories are covered here.
2) Stores : All main online shopping stores /sites are listed here and you can get discounts based on particular sites as well.
3) Brands : If you like to shop based on a particular brand of product you can check from which sites you can get discounts on those.
4) Banks : All banking deals are listed here.Like for example, when I click on ICICI bank I can see all deals associated with it along different sites and vendors, which is very helpful and you can save some quick money there.
How to get a Coupon using Zoutons.com
1) First select a section, like if you wish to buy from any particular store,brand,category or bank.
2) Then within the section choose the particular item. For example: I want Jabong.com Coupons, I will first go to Top Stores, select that and I can see various Coupon codes available in the site.
3) There will be an Option to Get the code or Activate the Deal.
In ‘Get the Code’ the code will be displayed to you and the vendor site will also open. So after adding items there, you can copy paste the Code to avail it.
In ‘Activate the Deal‘ there will be no Coupon codes, you just activate it, it will be automatically applied on the shopping site you wish.
What i liked about Zoutons.com ?
- I found it’s tagline ” The loot is on ” ! catchy and amusing.
- The site layout is simple and user friendly. Easy to navigate.
- Site loads very fast and it has very nice menu categories.They have sections of Most Popular Stores, Popular coupons, Latest coupons and featured coupons on their website home page.
- There are vast categories like travel,cosmetics,travel,gifts,electronics etc.Seperate coupons for banks and credit cards are very helpful.
- Coupons are genuine , updated ,easy to activate and use .
Final Verdict :
If you are someone who regularly shops online, I say give Zoutons.com a try, it will definitely save some of your money and you’ll keep coming back for more. Lets start shopping the smart way…
To Know more check :
Website : www.zoutons.com
Like then on Facebook for more coupons: https://www.facebook.com/zoutons
Thanks for reading the post….plz drop ur valuable comments.. it really motivates me…Also If you liked this post, I would really love it if you could share it …Thank you !!