ALUGADDE MOSARU GOJJU RECIPE | HOW TO DO ALUGADDE MOSARU GOJJU | ALUGADDE MOSARU GOJJU RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS | HOW TO DO ALOO RAITA | ALOO RAITA RECIPE | POTATO RAITA RECIPE | POTATO RAITA RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS | ALOO MOSARU BAJJI
Today I have for you all a healthy, refreshing, yummy and super quick accompaniment made from Potato. That’s ” Aloo Raita / Alu gadde Mosaru Gojju “. Try this any day and you are going to like it, it’s very simple and hardly takes 10 minutes to make. When you hardly have any veggies or want to cook something in jiffy , this potato raita is very handy.One can enjoy it with a bowl plain rice or roti as an accompaniment.
Usually, raitas are very simple to make but taste awesome. This aloo raita too falls under that category. Just boil potatoes, mash them in curd along with some chilli and finally enhance the raita with a strong flavorful tempering. Addition of hing to the tempering is what makes this aloo raita tastier. So never skip it.
few simple points to note while this aloo raita is as follows :
- while cooking potatoes do not add too much water, otherwise, it will become too mushy. They should be cooked soft.
- Don’t smash potato into a very smooth paste. few big and small chunks here and there..is good.
- The curd should not be too sour or plain. We don’t want the raita to become too sour/ bland.
- If your curd is too thick .. add little water too. Since mashed potatoes already make raita thick, adding little water towards the end helps to get the right consistency.
- Addition of coriander leaves is optional. Instead of the flavoring, you can also use finely chopped ginger.
So are you ready to make a note of potato raita .. here you go…