Our family is a big fan of baby corn. Today i have for you all ” Crispy Baby corn fry / Babycorn 65 / Baby corn fritters / Baby corn fingers “. They are crispy, crunchy and kids will love it as their finger food.
Do try these Baby Corn 65.. i ‘m sure you will enjoy these crispy fritters with your cup of tea…
- 12 to 15 baby corn
- 2 tbsp Maida All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat Masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Haldi
- 1 tbsp curd, Fresh
- a pinch Cooking Soda, (optional)
- to taste Salt
- Oil to deep fry
- Peel the baby corn and cut them into 2-3 pieces if the length is big.
- In a bowl take all the powders and ginger garlic paste.
- Add curd and little water to make the batter like bajji batter or thick milkshake consistency. It should be neither too thin nor thick. Drop all the babycorn pieces into the batter,mix
- let it marinate for 30 mins. Babycorn pieces will absorb the spices.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or kadai.
- When oil is hot , add a pinch of cooking soda to the batter and mix well.Drop the baby corn pieces into the oil.Make sure that each part is quoted well with the batter.Deep fry on medium flame till they are golden brown and crisp.Take them out from frying pan and remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup. Enjoy them hot....