Bread Besan Toast Recipe With Step by Step photos | Besan Toast Recipe
Today I have for you all “ Bread Besan Toast Recipe / Besan Toast Recipe ” one easy to make dish which can be savoured as breakfast / as snacks. One can call it as guiltfree Bread pakoda / Eggless version Bread Omelette:). A simple and tasty dish that can be made in 15 mins.A hit with kids and adults alike…enjoy Bread besan toast hot with green chutney / Tomato ketchup.
BREAD BESAN TOAST RECIPE | BESAN TOAST RECIPE | BREAD BESAN TOAST
- 1 cup Besan /Bengal Gram Flour
- 1 big onion
- 1 big tomato finelly choppedfinelly chopped
- 1 medium size capsicum finelly chopped
- 1-2 nos Green Chilli finelly chopped
- few sprigs Coriander leaves finelly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Haldi
- 1/2-1 tsp Red chilli powder as per your taste
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango Powder / Aamchoor powder-
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain Seeds / Carom / Oma
- a pinch Hing /Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- oil to toast
- Bread slices as required
- Finely chop onion , tomato , capsicum , green chilli and coriander leaves .
- In a mixing bowl, take besan, salt, haldi powder, chilli powder, Ajwain ( Oma), hing, Aamchoor powder and garam masala powder. Add water and mix such that there are no lumps.
- Add all chopped veggies to the batter and mix.
- Consistency should be like spreadable type ..nor too thick or thin. If you want can add a pinch of soda .. I don't add.
- Appl batter on one side .
- Place the toast on hot tawa .. side which has batter goes downside. Drizzle oil. Cook on medium flame.
- As the bottom part is cooking .. apply batter on other side .
- Flip and cook both sides till crisp. Cook on medium low flame for best results.
- Tasty Besan toast is ready to relish .
- Serve bread besan toast hot with green chutney / tomato ketchup .
- Enjoy hot else it gets soggy and hard after cooling
- You can use wheat breat or multi grain bread .
- To make it more healthy .. you can add few strands of chopped spinach or other herbs.
- Some people, dip bread slice into batter and later shallow fry on tawa . But i feel this method is more messy and gives ununiform coating . Instead this method of spreading using