Chapati Noodles Recipe with step by step photos | Roti Noodles recipe with step by step photos | Chapati Noodles Recipe with leftover Roti
Have leftover Roti – chapati from breakfast/dinner? Don’t want to throw them and thinking about what to do with them? It’s time to give a tasty makeover in the form of a healthy dish ” Roti Noodles / Chapati Noodles “. One can enjoy as an evening snack or make as a quick fix breakfast. Very easy to prepare and is made quite similar to the regular Indo Chinese Hakka noodles recipe. One can vary it as per their choice .. be it choice of veggies, sauces, spices etc.. the end result is going to be one tasty bowl of tasty roti noodles .. a super hit juggad idea for mom’s to make their kids happy when they always bug you with noodles. Kids will no more make faces to eat again leftover roti.
Tossed with crunchy veggies and delicious sauces, Chapati Noodles is indeed a tasty leftover makeover which anyone would love. If you don’t have all the sauces… you can add a tsp or two sambar or rasam powder.
So are you ready to make a note of this delicious dish .. here you go ..
CHAPATI NOODLES / ROTI NOODLES / LEFTOVER CHAPATI RECIPES
- 2-4 nos Chapati / Roti, leftover or fresh
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 small size onion, sliced
- 1-2 nos Green Chill, sliced
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienne
- 1/2 cup capsicum, sliced
- 1 tsp Schezwan chutney or chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Take 2 or 3 leftover/fresh chapatis,
- Cut it into half. Stack them one over the other.
- Roll and cut roti as thin as possible such that you get strands/strips like noodles.
- Keep aside till ready to use.
- Chop Onion, green chilli, carrot, cabbage and capsicum. Make thin julienne cuts.
- Heat oil. Saute onion, ginger garlic paste and chilli. Saute for a few seconds. Let raw smell go.
- Add veggies and saute 1-2 mins on high flame. Don't overcook.
- Later lower the flame... add salt, chilli powder, schezwan chutney or chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce and vinegar. Mix everything.
- Add chopped roti and saute 2-3 mins. Let they get heated up and take in flavour.No need to overcook .. as rotis are already cooked.
- Lastly, garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves.
- Enjoy chapati noodles hot. What do you think of this makeover ?? Healthy and tasty .. isn't it 🙂