CORN CHEESE SANDWICH RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS | CORN CHEESE SANDWICH RECIPE | HOW TO DO CORN SANDWICH | EASY CORN SANDWICH RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
I am sure most of us love sandwiches. So today I have for you all a simple, easy, tasty and almost any kids favourite ” Corn Cheese Sandwich recipe “. Not just kids … this easy corn sandwich is one of our family favourites. Grilled perfectly and accompanied with tomato ketchup, they taste too yummy !!! It can make a quick fix breakfast option / after school snack / great tea time snack !!
Recipe for Corn sandwich is not at all complicated and anyone can do. This sandwich doesn’t make more than 10-15 minutes to put together. If you don’t like cheese / doing for elders, you can reduce cheese quantity and keep it minimal. If you like spicy, you can do masaledar as I have shown by applying mint chutney. You can use white bread / whole wheat bread to make these sandwiches. you can either use a grill to toast or just a Tawa will serve the purpose. Whichever way you opt .. end result is very delicious.
Few simple points to note while making this corn cheese sandwich are as follows :
- To cook corn ..Pressure cook sweet corn with required salt for 2 whistles /microwave. Drain water nicely before using for stuffing.
- Use any bread of your choice.
- For the filling, you can use grated cheese /cream cheese/ sandwich spread/mayonnaise /grated paneer, whichever you like or have handy. I have used a sandwich spread for a creamy texture.
- You can reduce or increase the quantity of cheese to taste and preference.
- The quantity of green chutney you want to apply to the bread slices depends on your taste and preference.
- You can make sandwiches using the sandwich maker or Tawa. But the ones made griller sandwich maker tastes so even more delicious and the crunchy vegetables tastes amazing when you grill them
So are you ready to make a note of this cheesy corn sandwich recipe with step by step photos .. here you go :