Ginger Marmalade stuffed chocolates .. perfect to gift someone or to treat family as an indulgence .The delicious ginger marmalade enclosed in a delicate chocolate shell…A real treat for all chocoholic lovers… Making delicious center filled ginger marmalade chocolate candy at home is very simple and the results are just wow !!
I recently received the newly launched Ginger Marmalade from Sprig and the first thing that striked to me was this stuffed ginger marmalade chocolates . I personally love marmalade but hadent tasted ginger marmalade ever. I had previously tried Sprig Chiptole Adobado and smoked paprika both were too good . So somewhere I was expecting this Sprig Ginger marmalade also to be good and yes .. it was just mindblowing ..I so loved it. Made from high grown fresh young ginger with an added freshness and zest from green lime .. just makes it extra special !! Every morsel of this marmalade is indeed a sensuous delight. I strongly recommend you to try .. and guess what .. WOW !! the first 10 lucky people placing the order for Ginger marmalade using the coupon “COOKWITHSMILE” will get a discount of 15 % !! Wow !! You can buy as many jars as you want at Sprig website ….
I always love stuffed chocolates and the addition of delicious Ginger marmalade by Sprig just made my chocolates nore yummy and crave for it more.. You too try this simple recipe .. Here you go ….
Recipe for GINGER MARMALADE FILLED HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE
For The Filling
1/4 cup SPRIG Ginger marmalade
For The Chocolate Covering
3/4 cup chopped milk chocolate , chopped
- Keep your silicone or plastic mold ready . If you want you can lightly grease them .. but for silicone ones .. its not required .
- Put the milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well. Melt the chocolate completely . Alternatively you can also use double broiler method ( placing a metal or glass bowl over hot water to melt chocolate )
- Spoon a small amount (about 1/2 tsp.) of tempered chocolate into the bottom of the mold and spread it up the sides using a brush / backe end of a small spoon . Be sure to use enough chocolate on the sides to make a decent shell for your filling.
- Chill untill firm .Takes 15-20 mins .
- Carefully spoon Sprig Ginger Marmalade filling into each shell until its 3/4th full.
- Top it with the remaining melted chocolate evenly over the marmalade filling.Tap gently .
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm .
- Demould gently to release the Ginger marmalade filled chocolate .Serve or store in an air-tight container in the fridge. Enjoy as and when required …