Instant Wheat Dosa Recipe with step by step photos | How to do Wheat flour dosa with step by step photos | Godhi dose |
Thinking what to make for tomorrow’s breakfast? Every day it’s a big headache for most of us. How about some super healthy Dosa’s? I know now you’ll tell me uff… no time to soak, grind ferment etc…
Worry not … today I have for you all no grind no fermentation ” Instant Wheat Flour Dosa / Godhi Dose ” recipe. It’s super healthy, tasty and easy to make. Just mix few dry flours, add water, pep it up with some herbs and veggies…. that’s it… head straight to make dosas !! Crispy n thin, they taste awesome. I make this dosa often for breakfast/dinner. Can be put together for breakfast in less than 20 minutes. Addition of Rie flour is optional but adding it makes dosa crisp.
I have already shared the recipe of Daliya Dosa made by grinding broken wheat. Now let’s make a note of this Instant Wheat flour dosa recipe ….
Few simple points to note while this Instant Wheat Dosa is as follows :
- You can add some chopped onions to the hot Tawa while pouring batter.
- If you are a beginner you could find it little difficult to make thin crisp dosas. Also, it could happen that you are finding it a little difficult to remove the dosa from the Tawa. Those people can start with making the batter not too thin. That way dosas won’t come thin and crisp. It will be soft and easy to handle. Don’t worry once you start getting a hold on it you can start making the batter thinner and relish crispy crunchy dosas.
- If using iron Tawa, pour the dough when it is very hot. You will get a nice lace texture. If using non-stick Tawa, pour when medium hot. And for both cook in medium-low flame. that way they will become crisp.
- Rubbing onion to the hot Tawa imparts a nice flavour to the dosa as well prevents dosa from sticking to the Tawa. This tip holds good while making any dosa.
- To make a vegan version, you can skip buttermilk.