MANGO LASSI RECIPE | HOW TO DO CREAMY MANGO LASSI IN 5 MINS | MANGO LASSI VIDEO RECIPE | INDIAN STYLE MANGO SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Today I have one of the easiest yet tasty and creamy drink made from summer special Mangoes – Mango Lassi !! Made from sweet mangoes, yoghurt, milk and flavoured with a touch of cardamom one can call them Indian style Mango smoothie . They are very refreshing simple summer treat loved by all age groups .. in short, just yumm and highly irresistible ….an obsession !!
Making of mango lassi is very easy. All you have to do is just blend some mangoes, yoghurt, milk and a pinch of cardamon till creamy. Refrigerate to chill and you’ll have delicious Mango lassi to beat the summer heat .
Few variations and points to note before making Mango Lassi
- If you don’t have fresh mangoes, you can use ready puree / canned mangoes.However lassi made from fresh mangoes tastes really good .
- Don’t use sour quality mangoes … it may lead to too tangy lassi and you may have to add more sugar / milk to balance the taste .
- Quantity of milk in lassi depends on your choice based on how thick you like / how tangy you like .
- Instead of sugar you can add honey / skip completely .
- For additional flavour, you can use a pinch of saffron/rose water .
- instead of curd to make vegan you can use coconut milk / almond milk .
So are you ready to enjoy homemade mango lassi this summer ?? Here you go….