Mango Salsa Recipe with step by step photos | Mango Salsa Video
Today I have for you all a yummy easy Mexican dip ” Mango Salsa Recipe ” that tastes great with nachos , tortillas ,wraps or just like that as salad !! Made from Ripe Mangoes .. It’s super delicious, spicy , tangy , sweetish and bursting with flavors. Plus point is.. it’s super simple to make , hardly takes 10 min to put everything together.
Check Out the Video Recipe :
Actually , there is no hard rule for the measurements in Mango Salsa nor about the ingredients. I have mentioned the standard ingredients that usually goes into this dish. You can get creative and add few other things too that you like. For example – Cucumber , Red bell pepper , Olives , peach , Strawberry , Avocado Mint etc etc .
Making of Mango salsa is as simple as tossing together few everyday ingredients and voila ! You are left with a lip smacking snack. Isn’t it’s so colorful that you can just eat it straight out of the bowl as a salad. Yes… It’s that good. !! A must try this mango season.
Few Points to note while making Mango Salsa Recipe :
- Use Ripe Mangoes only . You can use any variety of mango.
- As said above , Mango Salsa is so versatile and you can get creative in what all ingredients you want to add . There is no hard and fast rule about the ingredients or proportions that goes into .
- If you like more spicy can add some chilli powder or chilli flakes too .
- Can keep in refrigerator for 2 days in an air tight container.
So are you ready to try out this tasty Mango Salsa .. here you go :
Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup Ripe Mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 nos Green Chilli / Jalapeno, finely chopped
- few sprigs Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder / Jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1-2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2-1 tsp Salt
- wash and de skin mangoes . Chop. In a mixing bowl , take chopped mangoes .
- To the same bowl , add all the veggies one by one .. i.e chopped Onion , chopped Tomato , chopped Capsicum , Coriander leaves and Chilli / Jalapeno.
- Add spices one by one ie jeera powder , pepper powder , salt to taste and squeeze lime.
- Mix everything very well. Our Mango Salsa is ready to serve .
- Enjoy Mango Salsa with potato chips / Nacho s / Taco 's or salad .