POTATO SANDWICH RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS | ALOO SANDWICH RECIPE | HOW TO DO ALOO SANDWICH | ALOO SANDWICH RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
I am sure most of us love sandwiches. So today i have for you all a simple, easy, tasty n almost any kids favourite ” Potato Sandwich recipe “. Not just kids … this maseladar aloo sandwich is one of our family favourites. Grilled perfectly and accompanied with tomato ketchup and mint chutney, they taste too yummm !!! It can make a quick fix breakfast option / after school snack / great tea time snack !!
Recipe for Aloo sandwich is not at all complicated and anyone can do. If you like plain / doing for small kids , you can reduce spices and keep it minimal. If you like spicy, you can do masaledar as i have shown. You can use white bread / whole wheat bread to make these sandwiches. you can either use a grill to toast or just a tawa will serve the purpose . Whichever way you opt .. end reult is very delicious. So are you ready to make a note of this Potato sandwich recipe with step by step photos .. here you go :
POTATO SANDWICH RECIPE | ALOO SANDWICH RECIPE
- Bread slices as required
- 2 medium size Potato / aloo
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1-2 nos Green Chilli finely chopped
- few Peas
- 1-2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin/ Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Haldi / turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Aamchoor
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- few Corainder leaves finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Butter / oil to grill
- In a adai / pan .. .add oil and heat. Splutter cumin and add onion and green chilli. Saute till translucent.
- Add peas, salt and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Once onion and peas have cooked a bit, add haldi, chilli powder, aamchoor, garam masala and salt to taste. Saute 1-2 mins and switch off.
- Sauteed onion, peas and masala mix is ready.
- Add mashed potato and chopped coriander leaves. Mix. If you have mint... add it too .
- Aloo masala for sandwich is ready. Allow it to cool.
- Spread a layer of aloo masala on bread slice. If you want you can apply green chutney/tomato ketchup and later top it with aloo masala.
- If you like ... can top aloo masala with some grated cheese and sprinkle chat masala. My kids love it this way. So for them, i do with cheese and minus cheese for us. I, however, like to place an onion ring and a tomato slice on top of aloo masala n later toast. it adds some extra crunch and taste.
- Apply butter and grill on toaster or hot tawa. Let it get golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Enjoy aloo masala sandwich hot. Repeat the same with the rest of the bread slices and serve with hot sauce or ketchup.
- Masaledar Potato sandwich accompanied with tomato ketchup and milt chutney is ready to relish.