Keto and Low carb diet has become more popular with people who are health conscious and those who need to lose weight. But I know it is very difficult to do the Low Carb or Keto Diet for more than a few days / weeks ..especially with all those tasty yummy around us !!! But alas .. most of them are high on carb. So you end up giving up your favorite foods or settle for bland or unaffordable choices. Here’s good news for all … there’s a new product in the market – LO Foods – which provides an affordable and tasty Low carb alternative for everyday vegetarian food needs. Isn’t it exciting !!
I recently stumbled on Lo Foods atta – which said India’s first Low Carb Atta with NO Soya. I was curious to give a try and tried making some regular phulkas with it. I was surprised to see that it tasted exactly like a regular Roti, puffed beautifully and were so light yet filling. Even the stuffed parathas and pooris tasted amazing . People assume if they have to diet, they need to compromise on taste and the foods. Or eat something that is exorbitantly priced! No more .. I was really happy with what Lo food has offered to all of us !!! It is your go-to destination for all Keto diet, Low Carb and Diabetes-friendly snacking needs! The specially formulated low carb and high protein snacks and other products will make anyone stick to healthy eating without compromising much on taste !!
I am sure you too would want to try out some healthy recipes using Lo food products . Here i have shared an authentic recipe of wheat flour Rotti / Godhi hittu Rotti … made using Lo food atta. Crispy crunchy Rotti loaded with lots of spinach, Onion , coriander leaves and curry leaves .. they not just taste amazing but also healthy .Paired with chutney , chutney powder and butter they are too Yumm !!!! Making of wheat flour rotti is similar to akki rotti shared earlier .. but this is more healthy . It’s One of my all time fav…how about you??? Do check out the video and give a try and let me know how you liked !!
WHEAT FLOUR ROTTI RECIPE / GODHI HITTU ROTTI RECIPE - LO FOODS REVIEW
- 1 cup Lo Foods Atta
- 3-4 tbsp onion, Finely chopped
- 2-3 nos Green Chillies, Finely chopped
- few sprigs 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, Finely chopped
- few Curry Leaves, Finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp spinach, Finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Water as required to make dough
- Oil to make Roti
- In a mixing bowl, take chopped onions, green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves, palak and cumin leaves. Mix well.
- Add Lo foods, Atta. Add salt and water. Combine everything to form a soft dough ... softer than chapati dough.
- Take an orange-sized dough and pat it evenly with your hands to a medium-thin pancake on a greased tawa. Wet your hands in between with water to ease the patting. Make a hole on the rotti so that they get cooked uniformly.
- Heat the griddle. Cook them medium heat. Pour some oil in the holes and all over the rotti. Cover and cook till it becomes slightly brown in colour. Then flip the rotti and continue cooking for about a minute or so till the rotti becomes crispy.s ready
- Lo cal wheat flour rotti is ready to be served. Serve it coconut chutney / chutney powder + yoghurt / chutney powder + butter . Enjoy them as your heart weekend breakfast / Snack / Dinner .