Come Summer and we all scream for ice cream … nothing but a scoop of creamy, cold and flavored goodness is exactly what we need to beat the scorching heat. So today i have for you all .. one of my all time ever favorite ” Easy Mango Ice cream Recipe ” . This super easy mango ice cream recipe will yield delicious , very creamy and melt in mouth ice cream . No artificial flavors and very healthy with real mango flavor . No one can believe that it’s homemade !!
Every year during summer , i make Mango ice cream / mango popsicle many a times . I was always following my mom’s old school way of doing the ice cream where the mixture is boiled , allowed to set and later churned in a mixie 2-3 times to make it as creamy as possible .This method is time consuming and the end result will have little ice crystals .Using an ice cream maker will definitely make it very creamy like that of store bought . This is because the churning process helps break up ice crystals . Recently while looking for something in Amazon , i stumbled upon KitchenIf Ice cream maker and the description attracted me . But i was in dual mind if i really wanted to buy . It is possible to make ice cream without a machine but i wanted to treat my family with best homemade ice cream . After reading lot of positive reviews , i finally decided to buy KitchenIf Ice Cream maker ( to buy you can check here ) .
The most important step to be done while using KitchenIf ice cream maker is freezing the bowl in the Freezer for 12-18 hours beforehand. After 12-18 hours , when you shake the container .. you shouldn’t be hearing any liquid sound and you are all set . Do follow the video and and enjoy the home made creamy mango ice cream .
Check Out the Video recipe here :
EASY MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE / HOME MADE MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE
- 2 nos Ripe Mangoes
- 1-1.5 cup mango puree
- 400 ml Fresh Milk Cream Amul , milky mist , etc
- 150 ml Full fat whole milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar can vary based on sweetness of mangoe
- a pinch Salt
- a drop orange color
- First freeze the KitchenIf ice cream maker bowl in the Freezer for 12-18 hours beforehand. After 12-18 hours , when you shake the container .. you shouldn't be hearing any liquid sound and you are all set to use .
- Peel the mangoes and take the pulp out and puree it .
- Add mango puree to a heated pan . Saute it for 1-2 mins . Add sugar, pinch of salt and let it melt . Heating mango puree a bit and using it in making ice cream enhances the taste rather than adding directly .
- Allow the mango puree to cool nicely before adding to the cream .
- Take chilled cream in a chilled mixing bowl . Place a big bowl with ice and place the mixing bowl on it . Whip the cream using a hand blender or hand whisker till its thickened up and airy .
- Add the completely cooled mango puree to the cream . Gently fold and incorporate puree to the cream
- Add milk , orange color and mix .
- Keep the ice cream mix in the fridge and refrigerate till nicely chilled .
- Take the chilled mixture and pour this mixture into KitchenIf ice cream maker through the open hole when the machine is On and the paddle is spinning .
- Let the ice cream machine run for 20-25 mins or till the mixture thickens .
- Delicious soft home made mango ice cream is ready to enjoy . If you want you can serve right now or if you want more stiff and hard ice cream , keep the mixture in air tight container in freezer for 2-3 hours and enjoy .
- You can use Alphonoso / Badamo / any other mango variety .
- Always use good branded nice quality rich cream like Amul , milky mist cream for the best creamy ice cream .
- Also don't use toned milk .. use full fat milk .