MANGO FROOTI RECIPE | HOMEMADE MANGO FROOTI RECIPE | HOW TO DO HOMEMADE MANGO FROOTI WITH STEP BY STEP PICS | MANGO SQUASH RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
Are you a Mango lover? Then you must make this easy 3 ingredient Homemade Mango Frooti Recipe before the season ends. Once ready, you will be surprised to see the bottles emptied sooner than you anticipated and no one would believe it’s homemade. Who doesn’t like mango frooti right? The best part it has no artificial colours, no artificial flavouring agents, no preservative.. still stays good easily for 2-4 months in refrigeration and tastes fingerlickingly good !! Also if you are thinking of ways to empty overripe mangoes.. Here it is !!!
This ripe mango juice is very different from Katta Meet aam panna / raw mango juice .. I had shared before. You simply throw ripe mango, raw mango, sugar into a pan and it cooks down and later we puree to get a very good consistency..refreshing drink. Flavoured beautifully, naturally from the fresh fruit… it’s definitely better than those packaged ready-made drink. So… are you ready to give this homemade Mango frooti a try ? I’m sure you’ll love it .. it tastes so much similar to the readymade.
you many also check few other mango dishes likes
MANGO FROOTI RECIPE | HOMEMADE MANGO FROOTI RECIPE | MANGO SQUASH RECIPE
- 4-5 nos Ripe Mangoes roughly diced
- 1-2 nos Raw mango sour,roughly diced
- 2-4 cup Sugar depends on sweetness of mango
- a big pinch Citric Acid crystals /Nimbu ka phool / Nimbu uppu
- a pinch of Salt
- Water As required
- Wash, wipe and roughly dice ripe mangoes and raw mangoes.
- Add ripe mango, raw mango, sugar, a little salt, citric acid and water to a pan.cover and cook till it's mushy. Alternatively, you can pressure cook. adjust the amount of sugar depending on the sweetness of mango.
- When cool, drain off the mango and allow to cool completely. We will be using the stock at a later stage. so reserve. Blend to a fine puree. If mango is too fibery, you can sieve. I didn't. Add water to adjust the consistency of the mango frooti.
- That's it mango frooti is ready. Transfer to an airtight bottle and store in the fridge. You can make it more thinner .. pour to the glass and ready to serve types. But if your fridge doesn't have much space, preserve it little thick only, so that you can reduce the number of bottles and save some space. While serving you can dilute.
- Enjoy chilled mango frooti whenever required !!! If saved properly, you can easily preserve it for 4-5 months .
- you may choose any mango for this recipe. However, pulpy Alphonso tastes best.
- if your mangoes are very fibrey, better you sieve after pureeing it, else it won't have a smooth consistency.
- Instead of sugar, you can add jaggery for health reasons. however the taste won't be the same as a readymade.
- As said eairlier, quantity of sugar depends on sweetness and sour of mangoes .