Today i have a simple, easy and one of the most super hit kid friendly dish .. that’s “ Pasta chat recipe / Macaroni Chat “. Pretty to look at, easy to eat, yummy to taste. . this pasta chaat recipe is a perfect appetizer for any occasion.. be it kid’s birthday parties / kitty parties / tea parties / after school snack … it would definitely be super hot among guests . The best part is making this pasta chaat is as simple as tossing few ingredients together and end result is just mouthwatering . So if you love pasta and chaats .. so try this fusion Pasta chaat … i am sure you will love it for sure !!!
PASTA CHAAT RECIPE / MACARONI CHAAT RECIPE - INDIAN PASTA RECIPE
- 1 cup Macaroni pasta / any pasta, cooked
- 1 medium size onion, Finelly chopped
- 1 medium size tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, steamed
- 2-3 tbsp Spicy fried peanut / congress kadlekai
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala powder
- 1 tbsp Mint Chutney / Green Chutney
- 1 tbsp Dates chutney / sweet chutney
- Lemon juice
- Corinader leaves, garnish
- Nylon sev, garnish
- First ... in a large mixing bowl take cooked macaroni.
- Add onion, tomato, corn, coriander leaves, spicy peanuts, date tamarind chutney, green chutney, chat masala, red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well such that everything is combined
- Mix everything well and adjust the spices accordingly. Transfer Macroni chaat to a serving plate. Garnish with little fine sev and serve.
- Serve Macaroni Chaat along with Masala Chai and Vegetable Dal Pakora for your tea time break.