RAW BANANA DOSA
Instant raw banana dosa is a dosa or crepe made from Raw banana and rice .
- 1 cup Dosa rice / Normal rice
- 2 medium size raw banana / Balekai
- 1/4 cup coconut, grated
- 2 - 3 nos Green Chillies, ( optional )
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds / jeera seeds, ( optional )
- to taste Salt
- as required Water
- Wash and soak rice for 3-4 hours or you can soak over night too .
- Peel and cut raw banana to big chunks . Put it in water so that they don't dis color .
- Later grind Raw banana ,green chilli ,jeera ,grated coconut and salt along with rice.
- Grind them to a nice smooth batter. Take the ground batter to a vessel.
- Heat a tawa.Pour a laddle full of batter. Spread it in circular direction to make it to thin dosa.Drizzle few drops of oil around it.Cover and cook on medium flame for abt 1-2 mins.No need to flip over and cook.Once its done, the dosas come out easily from the tawa .
- Fold and serve crispy raw banana dosa accompanied with chutney or sambar or chutney powder of your choice.Relish when hot to enjoy the crispiness.
- You can omit coconut , jeera and green chilli and make plain dosa .